Kish is a Licensed Veterinary Technician and the founder of 4 Luv Of Dog Rescue. She has a deep compassion for dogs and wants to help them in any capacity she can. She founded 4 Luv of dog rescue in 2005 and since then the rescue has taken in and rehomed over 5,000 dogs.
Kish is very proud that the rescue has grown so much due to the efforts of many volunteers and community support. As a Veterinary Technician and a rescue volunteer Kish realized that many dogs are rehomed or euthanized due to behavioral issues. Kish wants to help these dogs and their owners so she has focused her education on dog training and behavior modification. She prides herself on keeping current on the most progressive, force free and science based training methods. By founding and working full time at Down Dog Studio Kish hopes to help many more owners and their dogs live happier lives together.
Credentials at a glance
- Founded 4 Luv of Dog Rescue , 501-c3 Non-Profit
- Bachelor of Science in Veterinary Technology Licenced Veterinary Technician (LVT)
- KPA Certified Training Partner
- Family Paws Parent Educator
- Graduate of KPA Dog Trainer Professional program
- Graduate of Karen Pryor Academy-Puppy Start Right Course for Instructors
- Family Parent Paws Education Course Completion 2020
- Aggression in Dogs Master Course Completion
- Professional Member of the Assoc. of Pet Dog Trainers
- Supporting Member of the International Association of Animal Behavior Consultant
- Graduate of All Dogs Academy Instructor Training Level 1
Kish is passionate about constantly learning and expanding her skills. She does this by attending seminars and workshops focused on behavioral science and force free, humane training methods. Some of the seminars/workshops she has attended include Sue Sternberg's Dog-Dog Group Dynamics: Healthy Interaction versus Aggression, VSPN-Pet Anxiety-Fears & Phobias and CVC-Fear Free Practice Symposium, Clicker-Expo 2017, 2018 & 2019-some seminars attended at Clicker Expo: On Guard: Modifying Resource guarding, Anatomy of An Aggressive Dog -training plan, Drama at the Door, Improvement in the Click to Calm Method , Reactive Dog Games, Control Un-leashed Reactive to Relaxed. Email Kish : firstname.lastname@example.org